What Is The Holistic Core Restore® Everywoman Programme?
- A programme for women who want to work on long term pelvic floor, core and overall fitness, at all life stages, from pregnancy through to post natal, menopause and beyond.
- A 6 or 12 week course centred around a mix of functional exercise, supportive nutrition, breathwork, alignment work and self-care/lifestyle revision – overall, a deep and precious gift that every woman deserves and needs in her lifetime .
- An evidence based system created by Pelvic Health Expert Jenny Burrell and Michelle Lyons, a globally respected Women’s Health Physiotherapist.
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to have a stronger and better functioning Pelvic Floor that does its job when you jump, sneeze, cough, laugh or run?
- Are you a woman who wants to reconnect to your Core and have a better looking and stronger belly?
- Are you a woman who has ‘lower back pain’ issues and been told is due to a ‘weak Core’ and so you need an easy to do and time efficient exercise programme that actually works?
- Have you been performing your ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises fairly regularly but still don’t have the confidence in your Pelvic Floor you think you should?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her abdominals, back and Pelvic Floor that will last a lifetime?
- Do you have a small Diastasis Recti (Tummy Gap) after Pregnancy (no matter how long ago) that you want to heal?
- Do you want to return to jogging, running or more athletic activities but lack confidence because of small leaks?
- Do you want a better looking belly after having babies but really know that it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing sit-ups and planks?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL exercises that will last you FOREVER!
- Do you want to learn the importance of food for not only to help you lose any excess pounds but to help you nourish your Pelvic/Core and overall health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a slight or low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy but you don’t know where to start?
- Have you had a Hysterectomy and now feel out-of-touch with your Core and Pelvic Floor and both want to and need to start exercising again but know you need supportive strategies?
- Are you fed up about being in the dark about your own body and really want to take the time to understand how you can support it to work better?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ in your wellness journey and take an hour a week JUST FOR YOU!?
So, How Does It Work?
The first step to is to contact Karen to request your pre-screen. This is an online pre-sreen questionnaire to ensure the the Every Woman Programme is the perfect fit for your needs.
Then the Programme is split into 2 phases:
Phase 1: This is the first six weeks of the programme. During this time you will have 4 x face to face 1-2-1 coaching sessions with Karen. These sessions will consist of approximately 50 minutes of exercise coaching plus 15 minutes or more of learning. You’ll learn so much about your pelvic floor and core, and will receive a huge array of tips on how to improve bladder and bowel function, nutrition, sleep and self care to achieve the best core and overall health. As well as your face to face sessions with Karen you are also deeply supported by the online homework that you access via our state-of-the-art homework portal where you journey through a weekly-progressed workout led by programme creator Jenny Burrell and are further supported by Karen. You have ETERNAL ACCESS to this portal once your programme is complete so indeed, this programme truly is a gift that keeps on giving.
Phase 2: This weeks 7-12 . Here we dive deeper into your wellness and move you on even further with your goals, strength, confidence and wellness! This phase includes 3 x face to face 1-2-1 coaching sessions with Karen. Although phase 2 is optional most women don’t hesitate for a second to continue onto phase 2. This is the phase where your results REALLY start to solidify and you establish lasting lifestyle and wellness habits. The second phase is optional but comes HIGHLY recommended by the course’s founder Jenny Burrell and myself.
What are women saying about EVERY WOMAN PROGRAMME?
(Read more at testimonials at: https://www.holisticcorerestore.com/will-these-programmes-help-you/holistic-core-restore-testimonials/
Frequently asked questions:
Q: Do I need to be at a certain level of fitness before commencing this Every Woman HCR® Programme? A: We start at whatever level you are at . Karen will ensure the programme is adapted bespoke to your individual needs. This programme is tailored to suit your unique goals and abilities.
Q: Where do these face to face sessions take place? A: Karen works from her home based clinic in Horsham, West Sussex, UK. It is a beautiful space (home from home). Directions and a map will be supplied once you book your programme and first coaching session with Karen.
Q: Do I need any special exercise equipment? A: Most of the exercise equipment you need is supplied to you at your first Every Woman face to face session and is included in the programme price.
Q: How long does the online homework take ? A: You need to set aside approx 25 – 30 minutes / 3-4 times a week for this exercise homework. Access to this online homework is included in the price of your programme. This exercise homework is vital to achieving great results! You will have ‘eternal’ access to this homework portal .
Q: What do I need to be able to watch and follow the online homework at home? A: Wireless internet connection and a PC, laptop, tablet or your smart phone with email access.
Q: What do I need to bring or wear to my sessions with Karen ? A: Wear comfortable stretchy clothing that allows you the freedom to move well. Bring a bottle of water with you. Please also ensure you bring your exercise kit bag to every sessions with Karen (this will be given to you at your first session with Karen).
Q: How long is each face to face session? A: Approx 70 minutes per session. Please be aware Karen has women booked before and after your sessions – so please be punctual to your appointments.
Q: How early after giving birth can I start this Every Woman Programme ? A: Once you have had your 6-8 weeks check with your GP and they have given you the all clear you will be ready to start.
How much does the Every Woman Programme Cost?
Phase one : (Weeks 1-6) cost £ 285 Cost includes: Your online Pre-Screening BEFORE commencing the programme to ensure Every Woman is the perfect fit for you. 4 x Face to face 1-2-1 coaching sessions with Karen – bespoke Physiotherapist led coaching to tailor this programme to your unique goals and abilities. Ongoing support from Karen between your face to face sessions to encourage and support you along the way. Your ‘keep forever kit’ : Pilates ball, Dynaband, mini-band,resistance band & foot massage ball.
Your 24-page colour Client Education Booklet
Your Holistic Core Restore® Deep Nutrition and Simple Recipes Colour online PDF Download
PLUS, Your ETERNAL Access to the online Follow-Along Homework Exercises portal ! To book and request your pre-screen and start your journey go to CONTACTS page to contact Karen ➡
Phase two : (Weeks 7-12) cost £ 165 Cost includes: 3 x face to face 1-2-1 sessions with Karen – bespoke physiotherapist led coaching. Ongoing support from Karen between these face to face sessions. Coaching on wellness topics such as Nutrition, bowels and bladder, hormone health, stress , sleep to deepen your journey. To book and request your pre-screen and start your journey go to CONTACTS page to contact Karen ➡
Phase 1 & 2 combined:(the FULL 12 week programme) cost £450 With option of paying in 3 x monthly installments available ( 3 x £150 payments). To book and request your pre-screen go to CONTACTS page to contact Karen ➡