Is this scar recovery programme for you ?
- Do you feel disconnect to your tummy and Pelvic Floor since your C-Section or abdominal operation?
- Do you have a painful or uncomfortable scar that you want to free up?
- Does your scar hurt after any lifting or an exercise session?
- Have you noticed a change in your bowel movements or pelvic floor health since your abdominal or C-Section operation?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better looking belly but know it’s an inside out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
If you’ve answered YES to the above questions, THIS PROGRAMME IS MOST LIKELY FOR YOU!
Your scar is SO much more than what you see on the surface! As scars heal they form scar tissue and although this process is vital these scar tissues can cause adhesions or ‘stuckness’ deep into the surrounding tissues. No scar is ‘too old’ to be worked on or improved. Scars can prevent your : Abdomen muscles, diaphragm, pelvic floor and lower back from all working effectively and efficiently. Scar treatment and massage helps to improve how the scar tissue is laid down, improve the texture, free up your scar and areas of ‘stuckness’, treating other areas of tension that have been conpensating for the restrictions caused by your scar and bringing balance once again to your body. This treatment will ensure that all these areas are assessment and treated unique to YOUR body and YOUR needs.
How much will it cost ?
- Intial assessment appointment (90mins) = £77
- Then each follow up appointment (60 mins) = £60 each
- (Follow up bundle offer ** 2 x follow up appointments = £110 (a saving of £10)
- (Follow up bundle offer ** 3x follow up appointments = £165 (a saving of £15)
~ on average most women require betwen 3-6 appointments ~
How does the process work ?
- Head over to the contacts page on this website and request your pre- screen assessment questionnaire, this is a initial assessment health questionnaire that all of my clients fill in so I can provide the very best care.
- Once I’ve emailed you the link to this form and you submit it back to me we can book your initial assessment appointment at a time that suits you.
- The initial appointment will include :
- A pre-screen review : a debrief of your story behind your scar.
- A time to talk and for you to ask any questions.
- An assessment of your breathing, posture and alignment.
- A pelvic floor health assessment.
- An assessment of the areas of tension that you hold in your body.
- An assessment & introductory treatment of your scar and your surrounding abdomen at a pace you are happy.
- Some bespoke scar work or stretch homework that is bespoke to your needs for you to carry out at home between appointments.
- We then decide on a bespoke treatment plan bespoke to you and your needs and goals moving forward at your follow up sessions with myself.